We are hiring
Work only for the best.
Join Springtide Ventures and help us in our mission of supporting start-ups to become unicorns.
VC Investment Analyst
We currently seek to expand our team and aim to hire a junior yet very smart and ambitious analyst who would support the team during all stages of the investment process.
We expect that the new colleague will help us with the following activities:
- Market research – identify and review relevant information sources and analyze market and technology trends in areas of Springtide’s investment interest
- Investment analysis – analyze business plans, identify the target company competitors and potential competitors and benchmark it against them, support technology and commercial due diligence
- Investment monitoring – review and analyze periodic monthly or quarterly information from portfolio companies, perform variance analysis and recommend areas for more detailed discussion with portfolio companies
The ideal candidate:
- Brings a combination of IT background and business / financial acumen
- Has degree (or is going to graduate within next 2 years) in IT-related field (computer science, software engineering or similar), specialization in cyber security, cloud, AI/ML or blockchain is a distinct advantage
- Is familiar with the elementary business, financial and accounting terms (e.g. understands how to read company financial statements such as P&L, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Is able to gather data relevant for the assignment in hand and transform them into insights useful for decision-making
- Is used to work with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Is a quick learner, energetic, demonstrates own initiative
- Communicates clearly in English – verbally and in writing
What we offer:
- You will be working with and learning from the best
- You will become a team member of a reputable and expanding VC firm that is part of KKCG, one of the largest investment groups in Central and Eastern Europe with a strong information technology footprint under the Aricoma Group umbrella
- As Springtide Ventures is the only Czech-based VC firm regularly investing in Israel (so called the Start-up Nation), you will have exposure to cutting edge software companies and will face the smartest brains worldwide in the fields of our investment interest
- If you are a bright student, we are open to discuss flexible part-time working arrangement.